Ready to make even more of a difference?
Here’s how to advocate for your favorite FLC causes on social media!
Ambassadors are key to successful #GivingTuesday! Help broaden the reach of #GivingTuesday by emailing, sharing, forwarding, and posting what you love most about FLC to help create excitement before and during #GivingTuesday.
On the right, you will see an area to sign up using either your email address or by linking your Facebook account.
- Make your gift during #GivingTuesday and encourage your friends to do the same
- Once you sign up to be an ambassador, check out the #GivingTuesday toolkit for givers, use the suggestions and examples below, along with your unique ambassador link, to help spread the word!
- Be sure to use the hashtag #FLCFOREVER when you post a video, picture, and/or graphics
You + 2:
Being an ambassador is as easy as You+2. Make your gift using your ambassador link and encourage 2 friends to give through your ambassador referral link during #GivingTuesday. Just 2 donations make a big impact!
Example Social Posts:
- It’s #GivingTuesday at FLC! I made a gift to [area], and you should, too! Visit givingday.fortlewis.edu #FLCFOREVER
- It’s FLC’s 4th annual #GivingTuesday! Head to givingday.fortlewis.edu to see the many areas you can impact! Super excited for the chance to support the college that gave me so much! #FLCFOREVER
- Join me in making a gift during #GivingTuesday - even $5 can make an impact on the area you care about most. I don't want you to miss out - make your gift today at givingdayfortlewis.edu.
- I support #FLCFOREVER because _____________. What do you love about FLC? Support it with a gift today! givingday.fortlewis.edu
- (Add a photo, too!)
- For more suggestions, visit the #GivingTuesday toolkit for givers.