Help provide food for FLC students and community members in need.
The Grub Hub is a student-led, basic needs justice organization committed to serving everyone—students, graduate students, staff, faculty, and community members—by breaking down the stigma behind food and housing security.
- Food Pantry
- Hot meals - soup stations and hot lunches
- Shelf-stable goods, produce, meat, and to-go meals
- Non-food basics (hygiene items, menstruation products, Queer Closet, Professional Closet)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Applications
- Awards up to $250/month for groceries
Housing support for our students includes:
- Emergency housing: We provide temporary housing if students are without safe and reliable shelter
- Rental/Move-in assistance: We help students transition into stable, long-term housing with financial assistance and guidance. We support students in their journey to financial independence and secure housing.